Bugs, Mold, Horrible Staff
The first impression was not good. Staff was horrible, slow, looked like they never done it before. There were bugs on the walls and bathroom and the shower had mold. When we asked for a refund they said let me check and never came back only to find them smoking outside. This ruined our stay in the Black Hills. NEVER STAY HERE, STAY AWAY.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.