We requested a non-smoking room, and as soon as we opened the door all we could smell was cigarettes. Next to the bed is an ashtray that is placed upside down with a non-smoking symbol on the bottom. The blanket looked like someone used their knife on it and it had many burn marks.The next day we were shorted bath towels. My dad stayed in the next room and that night his elbow bleed, leaving a small spot on the underside of the sheet. The next night when my dad was ready for bed, he turned the blankets back and the spot of blood was there. The sheets had never been changed.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.