Quick, Choose another Hotel!
When my son and I walked into the room, I smelled mold and smoke. The room was a non smoking room. The two bedroom is so small and disgusting. I encourage anyone looking into this hotel is to make sure that you like at the room before committing. I could not stay at this hotel and I am out of of money due to the 72 hour cancellation. I know that if I stayed in this hotel, my grandma and my son and also myself would have been sick. Please look somewhere else because this hotel is horrible. A health inspector needs to come in and look at each of the rooms.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.