this place was the most discusting place we ever ever stayed. The service was horrible, the rooms were filthy, the toilet leaked all over the bathroom, there was mold in the bathroom, missing draws from the kitchen area, kitchen chairs were held together by screws, the sheets were old and ripped, this place should be shut down by the board of health....
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.