Terrible absolutely terrible!!!
Rooms advertised as having Queens size beds, they were actually small doubles.
We had a block of 10 rooms, only 2 of the 10 rooms had clocks and only 1 of the 2 clocks worked.
Mold growing in corners. Rooms smelled musty.
Bathrooms were disgusting. No place to hang cloths while showering.
Light fixtures were falling apart.
I did NOT see 1 fire sprinkler head in the entire motel!!!
Nope! This is a 1 star at best!!!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.