NO MATTER WHAT, DON'T STAY HERE!!!!
This hotel was such a let down. My husband and I spent our honeymoon in a hotel down the street and loved it, so decided to take his kids close by. Big mistake! we had to switch out keys twice because the doors wouldn't open, bathroom was tiny, dressers were dirty and they have to bring you the microwave and fridge. Also, the coffee pot was disgusting. we had to nuke some water and use instant coffee. One last thing: the place is a maze, no quick way down to the lobby and the elevators and hallways are shady.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.