Unbelievable!! Not in a good way either.
The first hotel room I was given was dirty and smelled like something died in there. Then they gave us a second room. Really Nasty. Could not believe the nastiest place I have ever stayed. There were cigarette butts in the AC. Old food in the refrigerator. They didn't even give us towels and when they did they were dirty. I went and bought cleaning products to make it sanitary enough to stay there. I was told later that the hotel had recently been bought out by new people and that it had improved. They must have missed the room I was in. A coffee pot but no coffee. A bathroom with no towels, a tv that didnt work., and to top it off dirty sheets. I think someone must have been sleeping in my bed prior to me. It was just a complete disaster. My favorite was the sign on the front door that said no pets allowed. Im pretty sure pets could do no more damage to that place than what I saw. The best part of the place was when I checked out the next morning.....
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.