This place was the epitome of "roach motel" since that is what was in our bathroom. Not to mention the mold around the bathtub. The air conditioner barely worked, and the ceilings were stained (not sure what from). We had to drive several miles before we even saw the beach. The part my children enjoyed at the hotel was the pool. I would not recommend this facility and will never be returning here. Sleeping in my car would have made for a better night's sleep.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.