Some good stuff, some bad stuff
Good stuff -
* Great location!
* Can get room with view of Puget Sound (partially blocked by some buildings), many other hotels are fully blocked from Sound in Seattle.
* Thru Travelocity it came with free parking & breakfast.
* Rooms were nice, I like the frosted glass doors on bathroom & closet.
*Comfortable beds & lots of pillows.
* Free high speed wifi internet.
* First 15 minutes on computer in business center is free.
* Unbelievably slow elevators. We think only two of the four were working, then on Sunday one of those got stuck with door partway open so we were down to one. Plus they always make scary clunking sounds.
* I've been trying for two days to get a hold of someone in lost & found to see if they found my cell phone, I'll just keep trying.
* We were gone from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm on Saturday, but returned to find housekeeping had not serviced our room yet.
* Housekeeping NEVER answers phone, it always goes to answering machine. I called about the room not being serviced & also several times to check for cell phone as they are also lost & found.
* Rooms are very dark. There were 3 light switches in room, 1 controlled a ceiling light by door & the others did nothing. Even with the light by door plus all 3 lamps on, it was pretty dark.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.