Worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
Well to start with, we walked into our room to find a horrible pee smell, stained carpets, and ratty old furniture. Went into the bathroom to find mold on the walls. Well, we thought we would make the best of things, and deal with it. After all we are not picky people. Their king size bed was two twin beds pushed together, with an egg crate over the top. Holes in the sheets.
A few days go by, and the power decides to go out. Out all day and night. They have a generator, that only powers the lights, and one elevator. The line for the elevator was out the door. No hot water, and no air conditioner. The funny thing was that our hotel was the only one without electricity. No compensation for a whole day spent roughing it. As a travel agent, I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Make sure, and check out the pictures I posted of this place.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.