do not go here
booked over the phone after seeing web site...got there and carpet was filthy,holes in walls plugs in bathroom didn't work and were loose...plug in room came out of wall socket and all when blow dryer was plugged in...was repeatedly told how this room was just remodeled and what a good deal i was getting...if this is remodeled i would hate to see the old rooms...staff was very rude upon complaints and it was obvious that they receive plenty...found a go box from dennys with rotten food in it under the amour sticky unknown substance on carpet...staff stated they didn't care what on line reviews said...ventura county building inspectors need to check this place for code violations if they care about return tourism...you could die in this place d/t the electrical
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.