Hope they've cleaned before you stay there!
The first room they gave us stunk from the previous people who had cooked in the room with grease and probably steak or something pungent. It took a long time for the owners to help us and their initial answer was that they didn't notice anything wrong with the room. That was insulting to us. My parents were along on this trip and they couldn't stand to be in the room either because of the smell. The owners were rude and should have been much more helpful and maybe given us a discount for all the trouble and rudeness they put us through. We eventually moved to another room, but this was not a good experience and we will never return.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.