Worst Iv'e Ever Stayed At .
The bathtub had hairs in it from the previous tenants.The curtains had cigarette burns and were so old they were deteriorating and ripped. The air conditioner blew right in your face all night.The lightbulbs that weren't working had been that way for a long while for they were just filthy.We were so uncomfortable there that we slept on top of the bedspread with our clothes on.The whole place in general was very dirty and neglected and it was even in the AAA New Mexico travel book! The proprietors of this motel should be ashamed of themselves.SHAME SHAME SHAME
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.