I was there for a friend's wedding and stayed in one of the "cottages" on the property, not in the main hotel. The rooms are OLD and run down. In my room the heat was not working and their attempt to fix the problem was to bring a tiny space heater which kept blowing a fuse. Later a larger space heater was brought in but it still wasn't enough - had to sleep in a fleece, socks and 3 blankets and I shivered for hours before I fell asleep. Not sure if the smoke detectors even worked. The staff was not very apologetic of any of the problems I encountered.
The view is spectacular but not worth all the aggravation of an old, smelly room when there are other, better maintained hotels in Sausalito.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.