The room was almost deadly!!
We checked in and returned at 9:10 p.m. to a gas smell in the room. We called the front desk and were informed that maintenance had gone home but they would call maintenance. The front desk called back and quoted maintenance as stating, "the gas is not toxic". Really? REALLY?!!! Can maintenance spell "Carbon Monoxide Poisoning"?!! We were moved to a different room, But above the room with the gas leak. We had to all the Fire Department to make sure we would not be blown up in the night! Not worth risking our lives!!! The beds were hard, also.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.