I will never ever go back....
This is the worst place I have ever stayed.We rented 2 rooms one was fair the other was so nasty we could not sleep all night.There was big holes in the bathroom wall,some holes in the room,dead bugs on the floor and dryed food of some kind and dead bugs on a piece of wood screwed to the wall.There was moled all on the bathroom walls/tub,moled on the walls in the room and all around air unit,the air conditioner keep falling apart.We were there for about 40 minutes when my daughter become sick with asthma which made her have a panic attack we took her out to the swings to get her out of the room.After opening the door then and standing out on the balconey she went in to lay down and I can't ever tell you what the mattresses looked like they once was whitish tan it was solid brown/black and some mold.The sheet had look like do-do on it and some black spot that flaked off.The pool had a oily film over it I wasn't about to ever consider getting in there.The next morning I told the office what happen and told them I rented 2 rooms one was not terrible but the other was nothing like it.I think you all should give us money back for that one room she said you should of came told us we don't give money back.So I had taken about 15 pictures and told them that I was sure Mississippi had a b.b.b and I was contacting them.Please if you go here don't get room 131 you will be sick.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.