The room was big but smelled like mold. The carpet was spotted, the easy chair had cigarette burns, and the vent in the shower was covered in dust. Now I see why guests were provided linen spray ...to cover up the mold smell in the closet. A sleep mask was also was provided ....so you would not notice the blinking smoke detector that blinked over the bed all night. Navigating through the garage was a nightmare and it was dark and dirty. The only good thing about this hotel was he elaborate lobby and was the room service staff. Told all my co-workers to cancel their reservations...
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.