my worst experience in the us,by me an englishman.
A warning to all potential visitors to this hotel !!!! This hotel's air-con is full of mold,i managed about half an hour in the hotel room before i came severly sick,i very nearly called 911 for emergency help,i do not have allergy or breathing problems but in this hotel i very nearly suffocated due to the contamination in the air-con.To make matters even worse;The staff treated us with total disrespect,making us out to be liars,and they wouldn't give us a full refund even though there hotel had just nearly killed me,we only managed 30 minutes inside this hotel,i hope you can manage more?
Thank You for charging us $25 for a 20 cent bar of soap which i used to try and get the fungus of me.To authenticate this review here are the details of our stay; booked in at appox 23:30 fri april 22nd under the name TAIN.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.