Worth the Price
My son and I traveled without Dad and we felt safe at this hotel. The pool was very clean and safe. Liked the location by great inexpensive restaurants and Hwys to tourist sites. If you have allergies or asthma be warned! The carpet (even though vacumed) had pet hair all over it. Also the bathroom floor was very mildewy and moldy which you could smell the minute we walked in. We wore our flip-flops so we wouldn't get athlete's foot or something. My allergies were terrible the first night there. The dresser was broken and a bit of a pain. The beds were comfortable. Given the cons, we would stay again because it was a great price with a great pool. Would look at other hotels first before committing to this one though.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.