Would Stay Again
1) Excellent service.
2) Nice rooms that were very clean.
3) Adequate parking.
4) Nice part of town.
5) Good resturaunt & bar. Pricey, but good breakfast and dinner menus.
6) Free (unsecure) wireless internet access.
7) Small safe in room to store valuables.
8) Complementary bath robes. (Didn't use)
9) Fitness room. (Didn't use)
10) Room entrances are all on the inside of the hotel.
11) 24 hour room service is advertised. (Didn't use)
12) Complimentary newspapers.
13) Only about 10 minutes from Bob Hope Airport in Burbank.
14) Can use outdoor pool at sister property next door. (Safari Inn)
1) Pricey ($159 for standard room up to $199 for suite.)
2) Rooms with windows facing the front of the hotel are prone to noise from traffic on Olive Avenue. Double pane glass could alleviate this problem. :(
3) Beds linens were high quality, but mattress was hard.
4) Noise between rooms was somewhat noticeable, but not too distracting.
5) Limited TV channel selections. Fuzzy reception.
6) TV remote doesn't have a sleep function.
7) Wireless connection speed usually around 10 Mbps, but sometimes dropped to around 2 or 3 Mbps. This made Skype-Out calls loose their connections.
8) No option for a real wired network connection was available.
9) Suites do not really offer much more in the way of comfort or amenities over the standard rooms. Just larger. Stayed in one with a kitchen setup, but didn't use. If you are in for a longterm stay, there are cheaper options like the Residence Inn.
10) The phone system has been modified and the instructions on the phones are no longer up to date. Call the front desk to get info on retrieving messages and setting wakeup calls.
11) Only pool available is the outdoor pool at sister property next door. (Safari Inn)
This is a nice place. It's pricey, but so are most of the decent options in the area. The neighborhood felt safe and the security at the hotel was good.
The resturaunt was very good, albeit a little high priced. I recommend their Greek Omelette. Also, they serve fresh squeezed orange juice which was delicious. Their evening menu was a little pricier. The meal was good without being remarkable in any particular way.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.