You better think twice before going!!!
My wife and I came to the hearth stone inn for our anniversary, big mistake!! Very dirty floors, stinks like pets, I had allergy's from the pet hair all over, and way way over priced. Do your self a favor and stay away from this place. We absolutely could not stand it here so we ended up leaving the day we got there, and found a new place to stay for the weekend
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.