Terrible experience! The room was grimy, bed lamps were broken and we could only get one light to work, no remotes for the TV!, hair on our bed sheets, stains on the bathroom wall, worse yet the bathroom plug gave my husband a shock!, and there were strange local people who looked like criminals hanging around the property all night!!! I would never stay here again!!!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.