* Location: Extremely centrally located as it's a mere 3 blocks from Union square, Chinatown, and Northbeach.
* The Ass't Manager, Phon, was extremely personable and hospitable throughout my family's stay.
* Daily maid/housekeeping service
* The Manager was extremely stuffy, unapproachable, and lacked customer service. I was quite taken aback considering the cost I paid to become an owner of a unit.
* It is indeed a very hilly and steep walk to the units (it felt like we were on a 45 degree ascension to our apartment). We were assigned the 3rd floor which made our experience of walking throughout the city even more exhausting. Furthermore, the Manager didn't even ask if we required assistance to get our belongings to the third floor.
Overall, I'm satisfied for purchasing a unit at Powell Place, but the stuffy, old-school, and impersonal service by the Manager certainly needs to be rectified and addressed by the Board. On a side note, no pets are allowed, however, the Manager reserves the right to bring her dog to meander through the lobby. I'm certainly not impressed.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.