When we first walked into the room we were hit with the most disgusting odor you could imagine. Luckily I brought spray air freshener that I had to use frequently to get rid of the odor. The refrigerator was covered in mold. The bathtub has black scum that went beyond a bathtub ring. We had to put to put a hand towel on the bottom of the tub to take a shower so we did not have to step on the filth. We slept with our clothes on including our socks so we did not have much exposure to the dirty sheets. The electrical boxes were nailed to the wall which is a safey violatoin. The rooms did not appear to have been cleaned in a very long time. The carpeting was very old and dirty. We got stuck staying there because we could not get reservations anywhere else. I am suprised that the place has not been shut down by the department of health. After I stayed there I read the previous bad reviews. I would not recommend this place. I hope people read the reviews before they even think about staying at the "Bates Motel".
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.