DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!!!
The place was dirty. When I pulled down the sheets on the bed in the first room, they had brown spots on them, the shower had mold, the carpet looked like it was never cleaned, and ants. No coffee maker nor microwave. I went to office and they gave me a new room. Said they were remodeling. And cleaned the rooms everyday. The next room had hair between the sheets, stains on them, used soap in shower and the carpet didn't look like it was vacuumed for awhile. The chairs were so stained I didn't want to sit on them. The door's plywood was falling off. There was a microwave but no coffee maker or refrigerator. The only good thing about this place is the very hot water that you need to boil your skin clean but bring own towels and don't use their
soap. I would NEVER stay here again.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.