Sleep in your car instead of here
We were there with a large group. We essentially had the entire hotel. At first glance the hotel seemed nice with a pretty lobby. That is as good as it got. The staff was unbelievably rude the entire weekend. I was appalled by every conversation I had with them. The rooms were filthy and outdated. One of my friends said she found a hairy piece of soap in her shower. The heat was bizarre, coming on and off every seven seconds literally and then making loud clicking noises in the interim. My children were petrified because they thought there were mice in the room (because of the noises and my next comment) so they slept triple decker on top of me all night. There was a dead mouse behind the coke machine that we alerted the staff to shortly after we arrived and it was still there when we left two days later. I would assume that the dust bunnies gathered around it would indicate it had been there a while already. The pool was purely toxic. My children have red, dry, scaly skin after swimming in it all weekend. The restaurant food was ok until I saw the way they cleaned the tables with a Windex bottle and cloth without moving anything off first. I have no idea what the other choices are in the area but this place shouldn't be one of yours.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.