Hotel Bed Bugs Nightmare
I found a deal for this Inn of $80 for two nights. Not bad I thought, but little did I know the nightmare I would experience. After my girlfriend and I entered the room we noticed the bottom of the mattress was a little dirty and spotted two bugs by the bed and killed them not thinking much about it. When we woke up from that night's sleep my girlfriend said that she couldn't sleep and red itchy bumps appeared on her arms and legs, but few appeared on my body. We called the front desk and they quickly came to the room and sprayed it down while we went about the town. When we came back to the Inn we asked for another room in fear of inhailing of the toxins sprayed and they promptly gave one in another unit. The room looked cleaner and we thought the nightmare was over. Unfortunately, again the same thing happened, but this time worse. After, we had left the Inn on our way home, the red bumps seemed to multiply and worsen as the infection of the bed bug bites spread.
This experience was not fun in the least bit. We had a miserable stay because of it. We just wanted to get away for a nice, peaceful weekend and instead we left tired, anoyed, frusterated, and covered with red itchy bites. Even though the staff seemed friendly and they were quick in dealing with the initial problem, I would not recommend this Inn to anyone no matter what the cost -- even if it was free!
I went to the doctors and had to get cream plus pills. I just wanted to share this information with anyone thinking of rooming here. Please don't! Save yourself the hassel. No amount of money is worth it! ~G & D~
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.