I wouldn't stay here again
It was bad. KIlling bugs and cobwebs off the walls and the ceiling. The microwave and refigerator and tv was not cleaned it was bad. The furniture wasn't dusted in months. The towels had black tar stains on them. The bathroom had mold on the walls. No exhast fan.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.