Where do I start? Well the entrance of the hotel is quite nice. However, when we got to our room it smelt of heavy, stale smoke. (Smokers room). Looking outside the window the windowsill were covered in smelly cigarette butts. The rooms are far too small. There was hardly any room to open the bathroom door as it hit the bed. The bathroom was not properly cleaned. Stale soap water on the shower glass door. We asked for a sandwich, (room service), the receptionist made us one but WE had to come downstairs for it. Do not know why. I think it was staff shortage. They are hardly any staff during the evening. Air conditioning was null in our room. God help anybody who slepps in that small room during the summer. Even having windows open did no good. The night before we were leaving the lift had broken down. We were on the fourth floor, the top. The stairs were so steep I do not recommend disabled people to use this hotel. When the lift is broken there is nowhere to go. We had to carry our heavy luggage all the way down the stairs. The only positive comment is that it is nr the town centre. Not a happy customer and not worth the money!!!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.