First night at check in we arrived to find someone had been sleeping? in the bed and using the internet/ tv and had just finished a chocolate milkshake and left all the trash in the bathroom trash can. Second room on the second night while taking a shower around midnight discovered housekeeping had not left us one single washcloth, shampoo or hand towel. At check out discrepency in the bill resulted in a verbal assasination with the Manager in the front lobby while other guests were having breakfast. (Refusal on the part of the Hotel to give me the receipt back that I had hand carried to them after it had been shoved under my door.) This was by far the worst experience I have ever had in my life with any Motel/Hotel and I can say for sure I will NEVER be back!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.