Had a very enjoyable stay at Aspen Winds during the fall 0f 2006. We'd certainly consider staying there again if we're in the area.
- Very friendly staff.
- Comfortably large bedrooms. Jet tub in bath. Large living area with gas fireplace.
- Good view from room by Estes Park standards. (see below)
- Porch overlooking Fall River
- Kitchenette with ice box and microwave. Electric skillet, toaster and tableware provided.
- Short drive to the Fall River park entrance.
- Rooms look out onto Fall River as advertised. Unfortunately US34 is right across the river. Hotel is pretty well screened from the highway but car headlights can be a tiny bit distracting at night. Not a high-traffic road in the evening however.
- Rooms are pretty pricey at roughly 2X the going rate of other "good" places in Estes Park. Unless you're A) planning to spend a lot of time in the room, B) looking for a romantic getaway or C) the type who just likes to live upscale, you can find much more economical lodging in town.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.