Horrible. Spent almost $400.00 for the night and not worth a dime. (wanted to be "on" the boardwalk)
The bathroom had mold on the ceiling, tiles falling off. The tub was so high off the floor that if you didn't remember to hold on when you got out, you could get hurt.
The window was cracked, the floor over by the AC was wet.
Would never stay there again.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.