This may be the worst hotel in North Carolina!! Room was dirty, mold on the ceiling, trash from previous guest in room, spiderwebs in bathroom, no phone or alarm clock. It appeared that the room had not been cleaned in awhile. The front desk was not helpful with resolving the issues. The health inspector should make a suprise visit to this hotel!!!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.