Find another hotel
I have several complaints:
1. Couldn't get a bottle of water at 10:15 PM.
2. there is no vending machines, even though there are signs that say vending. All I found were ice machines.
3. Valet parking wouldn't bring up my car at 5:00 AM, so I had to leave at 11:00 PM and drive until 3:00 AM to get home for a mid morning meeting. When I complained to the managment the next day they infomred me that I had failed to see a notice at the desk regarding valet times. Perhaps no one ever leaves this hotel before 6:00 AM.
4. Not only would they not refund a portion of the cost as I was forced to leave the previous night in order to get home in time, they have managed to bill my credit card twice.
5. They won't return my calls.
6. The rooms are tiny.
My experience leads to the belief that the staff and management are more concerned with following their policies and procedures than they are taking care of customers. I found them to be very unconcerned with my needs and even perturbed abou my requests for early valet and water. Take my advice and find another hotel in Dallas. This one will not be a good experience.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.