For those who say Baldy is a good place to ski or board, I say your coo-coo!
1) The road driving here is scarry, too many turns
2) If you don't show up early for parking, you will have to hike up to the ticket windows (and parking sucks)
3) Sucks that you have to ride the lift which takes about 5 min in order to get to the top of the mountain (so much of a hassle)
4) Lifts have only 2 seats which make the process go by slow which means waiting in long lines, and they go up soo sloww
5) Steep mountains, but damn, the runs are soo short! If you know how to ride, it'll take you about 30-60 sec on each run!
6) Maybe there were some fun-box, but I don't recall seeing any =/
In my opinion, this resort is really small, and I would not pay that much for a lift ticket price. Yes, this have got to be the closest resort in SoCal, but I think the closest and best resort in SoCal is Mt.High and Big Bear Snow Summit (if some you consider that SoCal)
Enjoy the season, runs, and have fun!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.