Won't be returning
We have stayed at this motel several times within the past 3 years with no complaints. The landscape is beautiful, Loved it. Was not satisfied at all this time. When we checked in it was 94 degrees outside, a/c was not on, keys would not work, returned them and only one worked. Went to unpack I had to wipe out cob webs from inside the drawers. Cob webs were under a/c unit and around curtains. A/C only worked part of the time. Batteries were dead in tv remote. I asked for double bed and got one king. Had other family members come in town, their room smelled like mold. Holiday Inn Xpress will be my next stay.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.