Do not stay here!
Although the management greeted me politely, the rooms were not comfortable. The room I stayed in had a water leak on the bathroom sink that wet the carpet below and had a mold smell. The shower had very little water pressure making it an upleasant cold shower. The bathroom window had no locking mechanism. Upon arrival the heater in the room was not turned on and the wall unit and the window heaters were not enough to heat up this room.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.