I would like to give this place zero stars. It is smelly, dirty and disgusting. The door on our room didn't even lock properly. The worst part of this place was the bathroom. The grout was deteriorating and there was mold and mildew.
We came up here because we were going to visit a Cal Poly SLO student, and the location seemed to be pretty good. DON'T fall prey to this. You'd be better off camping.
Oh, and don't bother bringing your bathing suit. Unless you want to swim in the mildew-infested pool.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.