Health board needs to close this place down !!!
We stayed in rm 110, it was so stinky that we had to leave- buy febreeze- then return and spray the WHOLE bottle before the stink lifted. Then the toilet stopped up after 1 use, we called the reception and they told us to go pick up a plunger from the office. EXCUSE ME..anyways we plunged and things were ok- until we realized that the fridge was covered in rust and mold inside and out! Thank God we had our ice chest. No microwave and there was a door connecting our rm to another with a huge gap. We had to stuff the gap with a towel because we were creeped out. Carpets so filthy that when we walked around the room our socks turned BLACK. I was so disgusted that I bought Clorox and did some major cleaning. The only clean thing were the sheets and towels. At checkout they dodn't even meet you in the office, they prefer a key drop box so they don't have to see anyone face to face and hear the complaints. OH & the toilet backed up into the tub right before we left. Bathroom window is next to a vacant lot and guess what?! IT DOESN'T HAVE A LOCK! Walls so thin I actually heard my neighbor fart ( how sad is that?) . The owners are Indian and speak horrible english and they are extremely rude. I am so glad it was only one night. The beds had huge stains on the side too, carpets were pieces that were cut and thrown on the floor also. It was a nightmare and I'm so glad it's over. PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE WITH KIDS..EVER! As a matter of fact just look for another place or stay in your car overnight if you have to..I'm not lying.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.