Never stay here!
The place was absolutely filthy! Multiple stains on the carpet, worn and torn furniture, decaying foodstuffs left in the cabinets for god knows how long, ac/heating vents were black as was the adjacent ceiling, exposed electrical wiring in outlet receptacles without faceplates,wifi is spotty at best. If you stay on ground or 2nd floor you can hear everything above you, walls are paper thin. Loud music, particularly on the weekends. Will NEVER stay there again.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.