These people are thieves!
We were in for our son's college graduation and stayed at this Super 8. Our non smoking room smelled like cigarette smoke, as a matter of fact, the whole hotel smelled of cigarette smoke.
Upon check-out we realized we had been charged an extra night. We were told it was a computer problem. Unfortunately, no one on staff could fix or credit my charge card. ( But they were certainly authorized to charge it!)I have been in contact numerous times but have been told, the owner, Dax Patel, is away indefinitely! Working with my credit card company now. Found out friends of ours who stayed there also, were over charged too! So far, no refunds in sight! Will never stay there again!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.