I stayed here for a week on company business and first things first they had my reservations messed up. When i did get a room it had 4 light bulbs blown, the coax plug on the back of the tv was broke, not enough plug ins for all the appliances, no microwave, and my towel had a hole in it that you could fit a soda can through. Definetly needs to be remodeled.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.