Steer clear of this place!!!!
We just returned from this hotel after a week and we will NOT be returning. The shower had mold on the ceiling, the room smelled really bad, there were ants, one of the nights we heard voices outside our room the next morning there was vomit right outside our front window, the outdoor light fixtures did not work, my husband had to go to the office and get bulbs and replace them himself. Then when we found undergarments, dirty towels and a filthy pillow in a cabinet. Please use this hotel as a VERY last resort!!!!!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.