this place was the worst stay ever (we travel alot). The room was dark, smelly, and run down. The doors dont lock, the windows weren't clean, the bathroom was in disrepair, the curtains were filthy and shredded, the pool was NOT heated and had an odor ( not chlorine). The doors between the rooms didn't lock and we were told a group of girls broke the doors. Well they should have been fixed befor the next guest arrived. When we complained we were told to lift the door it would lock then. The patio door wouldn't lock and had a hole to the outside big enough to let in a chipmunk or other small critter. Breakfast was frozen sausage and hard boiled eggs that looked like they were cooked last week. The desk clerk (Samantha) was less than helpful, no customer service at all and had the personality of a wet noodle. She didn't greet us or say anything to us at all, just stood there looking at us. DON'T GO TO THIS PLACE YOU WILL REGRET IT
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.