This place was very very disgusting. There were holes in the walls, dirt all over the bed spreads, the couch was covered with a blanket for who knows what reasons, the bath tub was all rusty, the "kitchen" area was a total joke. We looked on their website and it looked all nice and everything but when we walked in, it seriously freaked us out. We didnt want to touch anything or sit anywhere. There was also a very gross odor in the air; probably from all the people in the hallways smoking marijuana. With all of this we promptly checked out. NEVER stay there! It's a health hazard. I can't emphasize how terrible the rooms and the whole facility was. Not even worth the price they're asking for one night.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.