The 1950's style "cabins" are poorly furnished. The kitchen units lacked sufficient cooking/dining utensils. The fireplace smoked and caused the smoke detector to go off in the middle of the night. We called the Lodge for assistance, but got no answer.
Both the food and service at the restaurant were substandard.
When we tried to express our concerns to the General Manager we were offered a free lunch and told the he was busy.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.