I was really looking forward to my visit to the area for a search and rescue conference near by. After taking my resurvation by phone, they gave my room to someone else prior to arrival. The room they gave me smelled like cigarettes. The bathroom and kitchen area were not cleaned. The room was not able to accomodate an additional person that also needed to attend this conference. The next day, I left and was charged more that the origional rate for the room. They never gave any printed rates for the rooms, so it seemed that they just charge people what they think they can get away with. This place looks like a good deal on paper, but you will not like it if you are looking for a place where your family will feel safe and clean. Don't stay here.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.