Service at the lodge was slow and pathetic. The water glasses we got were all dirty and I don't mean finger prints or lipstick, they all had actual dirt and traces of mud on them. We waited almost an hour for 4 hamburgers, 2 of which they got wrong, that needed some help in the flavor dept. 24hrs later all 4 of us had food poisoning. Horrible experience all the way around. STAY AWAY.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.