DON'T STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!
I checked in with a group. First room was not only smoky, but there was a hole burned in the arm of the chair! The furnishings were old, the curtains ratty and stained. The front desk was very nice and did change my room to a non-smoking room which was slightly cleaner, but still badly worn. The cover to the very old, circa 1960's thermostat was gone, leaving exposed wires. The telephones did not work, so I guess you better pray there isn't an emergency! Ice machines all broken. Pool closes very early, at 9. Restaurants close early too and there wasn't anything around that felt safe to walk to. You can find much better lodging in other places. I really find it hard to believe this place is even allowed to be open. Unfortunately since I was with a conference, I did not have a choice but to stay. Could not wait to leave.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.