The staff was very nice and accomadating. However, the building is dated and smells musty and smokey. In general the facility was clean but room 103 had mold growing near the window and the wall paper was held up with thumb tacks. If you don't smoke don't stay here!
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.